(1 Vote)

Dads - Scheduling Access to your Children

Blog Thumb Dad                                                                                                                                                                                                           



Are you a separated Dad and not enjoying valuable time with your children?

Many Dad's who are separated, find themselves in a situation where their partner's are seemingly withholding the children fron them.

They may have had an informal agreement, or even a parenting plan when they felt assured their former partner valued the Dad's relationship with their children, and indicated they were very willing to support this ongoing contact.

It can be very confusing and frustrating when all of a sudden, you find that the time you had previously spent with the children seems to be diminishing.  Excuses are repeatedly given as to why your next scheduled visit cannot occur.   

What is the Children's other parent really thinking? 



What can I do about it?





Read 1099 times Last modified on Saturday, 05 October 2019 13:27
Login to post comments